Catapult Your Career with Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Training. LearningWay’s Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Training is provided as a reputed Endorse Education Provider (EEP®) for IIBA®. Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a respected and in-demand profession in its own right. The CBAP® designation is a mark of distinction for practitioners, recognizing their demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary for effectiveness and a professional level of competence in business analysis principles and practices. This CBAP training course is intended to prepare attendees to successfully pass the CBAP® exam.
LearningWay’s immersive and interactive learning will be a challenging yet productive learning experience. Dr. Rizvi’s unique facilitation style will help participants remember key knowledge and secrets for IIBA® certification success.
LearningWay’s Training Program includes:
– Instructor-led training provided by experienced EEP®
– Soft copy of The BABOK Guide®
– Original hard copy of Watermark Learning’s CBAP® Certification Study Guide
– Comprehensive CBAP® Training and Exam Preparation
– Instructor support via WhatsApp and email
– Increased opportunities for career growth and advancement
– 35 Professional Development Hours required to sit for the exam
Saturdays: August 21st, August 28th, September 4th and September 11th 2021
Time: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (EST/EDT/Toronto)
Limited seats. Register today to reserve your spot.
Dr. Hasnain Rizvi is an adjunct instructor with several universities and organizations. including The University of British Columbia’s Business Analysis Program. He is an IIBA® Enhanced Certification – Level 1 Exam Global Committee Reviewer.