Leading SAFe® Certification in Houston- September 21st-22nd, 2019
Catapult Your Career this Summer with Leading SAFe® – $399 All Inclusive! training in Houston.
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies
needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the five competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
- Become a Lean-thinking Manager-Teacher.
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset.
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe.
- Create high-performing teams and trains by establishing mission and purpose.
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution.
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management.
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train.
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Creating high-performing teams and trains
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Building a Lean Portfolio
• Leading the transformation
What Attendees Get
The $399 class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook.
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam.
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
- Course certificate of completion,
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs.
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management.
- Program and Project Managers.
- Product and Product Line Management.
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads.
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects,
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate.
- A SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online.
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice.
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks.
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals
during their SAFe journey.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
• Saturday September 21st from 9:30am to 5:30pm CST
• Sunday September 22nd from 9:30am to 5:00pm CST
• Houston TX
Limited seats. Register today to reserve your spot.
S. Hasnain Rizvi, PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CSP, CSM, CSPO, CSD, SAFe Agilist, SPC4, SASM, CDA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSSGB, CSSBB, CMBB, CPCU, CITP, FBCS, SFC, SDC, SMC, SAMC, SPOC, ESM, SIPM, CSPM, CPMO, LCP, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, TKP, CEAC, CDIA+, Project+, OPM3 CC, MBA, DBA, PhD
Dr. Hasnain Rizvi is a PMI® OPM3® Certified Consultant with formal project, program, portfolio management and governance experience. He has performed project management maturity assessment work and managed mission critical complex programs and projects for Global 2000 clients. Hasnain has led the recovery of troubled projects and programs for key clients. He is currently engaged as an Agile Coach for a Fortune 500 client.
Hasnain is an adjunct instructor and seminar presenter with several universities and organizations, including The University of California Irvine, The University of British Columbia, SAIT Polytechnic, ITMPI, Leoron Professional Development Institute and Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship. Hasnain has trained and mentored over 25,000 professionals across the globe. He is a judge for ASQ®, as well as the annual International Business Excellence Awards in Dubai. He is also an IIBA Enhanced Certification – Level 1 Exam Global Committee Reviewer.
Hasnain has a Doctorate in Project and Program Management from SKEMA Business School, France.
Hasnain is a graduate of Caltech’s Project Management Program, Chicago State University’s Certified Enterprise Agilist Certificate Program, as well as Memorial University of Newfoundland’s Quality Management Program.
Hasnain is an acclaimed professional speaker and provides the following certification track coaching in an immersive and value driven engaging manner: PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, CISM, CRISC, ICP-ACC, Leading SAFe (SA), SMC, SPOC, Lean Six Sigma and ITIL Foundations.