Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) in Toronto- August 17th-18th, 2019
Catapult Your Career this Summer with Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) training in Mississauga.
TheExamPrep’s Scrum Master Certification (SMC™) Training is provided as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) for SCRUMstudy. The knowledge gained by getting a SCRUMstudy certification is universal in its application and has been applied in diverse projects by organizations across a wide-ranging combination of businesses. SMC™ professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing projects successfully.
After the training, candidates will receive a web link for an online certification exam. Passing the examination is the last step in becoming Scrum Master Certified. Successful candidates are awarded the SMC™ certification from SCRUMstudy. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email and can request a physical copy of the certificate by mail.
– Instructor-led training provided by experienced Authorized Training Partner ATP
– Physical classroom material
– Comprehend established standards that are outlined in the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide, 3rd Edition)
– Comprehensive SMC™ Training and Exam Preparation
– Interaction with instructor face-to-face
– Instructor support via WhatsApp and email
– Increased opportunities for career growth and advancement
– Recognition of having achieved a significant milestone in your career
– Live demo of JIRA and Confluence tools
– Participants will receive Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification after passing the exam
– As an Authorized Training Provider (ATP), we are authorized to invigilate and proctor the SMC™ exam on the last day of class
– Course Fee includes Certification Examination Fee
Saturday August 17th and Sunday August 18th 2019
Time: 9:00 PM- 5:00 PM EST
5800 Ambler Drive, Mississauga, ON
Limited seats. Register today to reserve your spot.
S. Hasnain Rizvi, PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CSP, CSM, CSPO, CSD, SAFe Agilist, SPC4, SASM, CDA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSSGB, CSSBB, CMBB, CPCU, CITP, FBCS, SFC, SDC, SMC, SAMC, SPOC, ESM, SIPM, CSPM, CPMO, LCP, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, TKP, CEAC, CDIA+, Project+, OPM3 CC, MBA, DBA, PhD
Dr. Hasnain Rizvi is a PMI® OPM3® Certified Consultant with formal project, program, portfolio management and governance experience. He has performed project management maturity assessment work and managed mission critical complex programs and projects for Global 2000 clients. Hasnain has led the recovery of troubled projects and programs for key clients. He is currently engaged as an Agile Coach for a Fortune 500 client.
Hasnain is an adjunct instructor and seminar presenter with several universities and organizations, including The University of California Irvine, The University of British Columbia, SAIT Polytechnic, ITMPI, Leoron Professional Development Institute and Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship. Hasnain has trained and mentored over 25,000 professionals across the globe. He is a judge for ASQ®, as well as the annual International Business Excellence Awards in Dubai. He is also an IIBA Enhanced Certification – Level 1 Exam Global Committee Reviewer.
Hasnain has a Doctorate in Project and Program Management from SKEMA Business School, France.
Hasnain is a graduate of Caltech’s Project Management Program, Chicago State University’s Certified Enterprise Agilist Certificate Program, as well as Memorial University of Newfoundland’s Quality Management Program.
Hasnain is an acclaimed professional speaker and provides the following certification track coaching in an immersive and value driven engaging manner: PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, CISM, CRISC, ICP-ACC, Leading SAFe (SA), SMC, SPOC, Lean Six Sigma and ITIL Foundations.