SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM®) Certification in Houston – January 18th – 19th, 2019
Turbo Charge Your Career with SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM®) Certification in Houston- $399 All Inclusive!
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Scrum Master, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
• Facilitate Scrum events
• Facilitate effective Iteration execution
• Support effective Program Increment execution
• Support relentless improvement
• Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
• Support DevOps implementation
• Introducing Scrum in SAFe
• Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
• Experiencing Program Increment planning
• Facilitating Iteration execution
• Finishing the Program Increment
• Coaching the Agile team What Attendees Get
The all-inclusive class registration fee of $399 includes:
• Printed workbook with official SSM course content
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
• Instructor support via WhatsApp and email after the course
• Light refreshments served during the course
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
• Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
• Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
• SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
The following prerequisites are recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Scrum Master certificate
• A SAFe Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum Master, which includes access to the SSM Community of Practice
• A SAFe Scrum Master certification usage guide with SSM certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
• Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
• Exam Delivery: Web-based; timed
• Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Scrum Master course
• Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
• Saturday January 18th from 9:30am to 5:30pm CST
• Sunday January 19th from 9:30am to 5:30pm CST
10101 BISSONNET ST Ste 100, Houston, TX, 77036-7855
Limited seats. Register today to reserve your spot.
S. Hasnain Rizvi, PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CSP, CSM, CSPO, CSD, SAFe Agilist, SPC4, SASM, CDA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSSGB, CSSBB, CMBB, CPCU, CITP, FBCS, SFC, SDC, SMC, SAMC, SPOC, ESM, SIPM, CSPM, CPMO, LCP, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, TKP, CEAC, CDIA+, Project+, OPM3 CC, MBA, DBA, PhD
Dr. Hasnain Rizvi is a PMI® OPM3® Certified Consultant with formal project, program, portfolio management and governance experience. He has performed project management maturity assessment work and managed mission critical complex programs and projects for Global 2000 clients. Hasnain has led the recovery of troubled projects and programs for key clients. He is currently engaged as an Agile Coach for a Fortune 500 client.
Hasnain is an adjunct instructor and seminar presenter with several universities and organizations, including The University of California Irvine, The University of British Columbia, SAIT Polytechnic, ITMPI, Leoron Professional Development Institute and Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship. Hasnain has trained and mentored over 25,000 professionals across the globe. He is a judge for ASQ®, as well as the annual International Business Excellence Awards in Dubai. He is also an IIBA Enhanced Certification – Level 1 Exam Global Committee Reviewer.
Hasnain has a Doctorate in Project and Program Management from SKEMA Business School, France.
Hasnain is a graduate of Caltech’s Project Management Program, Chicago State University’s Certified Enterprise Agilist Certificate Program, as well as Memorial University of Newfoundland’s Quality Management Program.
Hasnain is an acclaimed professional speaker and provides the following certification track coaching in an immersive and value driven engaging manner: PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, CISM, CRISC, SSM, ICP-ACC, Leading SAFe (SA), SMC, SPOC, Lean Six Sigma and ITIL Foundations.