Turbo Charge Your Career with SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (PO/PM®) 5.0 Certification in Houston- $399 All Inclusive!
In this convenient evening schedule, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Product Owner/Product Manager in a SAFe enterprise. Attendees will develop the skill-sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this interactive course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
Participants will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
The all-inclusive class registration fee of $399 includes:
- Printed workbook with official POPM course content
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Instructor support via WhatsApp and email after the course
- Light refreshments served during the course
Attendees must attend all sessions of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe POPM certificate
- A SAFe POPM digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Scrum POPM, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe POPM certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam Delivery: Web-based; timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 POPM course
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
- Tuesday, February 4th 6:30pm-10pm
- Thursday, February 6th 6:30pm-10pm
- Tuesday, February 11th 6:30pm-10pm
- Thursday, February 13th 6:30pm-10pm
Limited seats. Register today to reserve your spot.
Hasnain Rizvi, PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CSP, CSM, CSPO, CSD, SAFe Agilist, SPC4, SSM, SASM, POPM, SGP, SP, CDA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSSGB, CSSBB, CMBB, CPCU, CITP, FBCS, SFC, SDC, SMC, SAMC, SPOC, ESM, SIPM, CSPM, CPMO, LCP, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF, TKP, CEAC, CDIA+, Project+, OPM3 CC, MBA, DBA, PhD
Dr. Hasnain Rizvi is a PMI® OPM3® Certified Consultant with formal project, program, portfolio management and governance experience. He has performed project management maturity assessment work and managed mission critical complex programs and projects for Global 2000 clients. Hasnain has led the recovery of troubled projects and programs for key clients. He is currently engaged as an Agile Coach for a Fortune 500 client.
Hasnain is an adjunct instructor and seminar presenter with several universities and organizations, including The University of California Irvine, The University of British Columbia, SAIT Polytechnic, ITMPI, Leoron Professional Development Institute and Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship. Hasnain has trained and mentored over 25,000 professionals across the globe. He is a judge for ASQ®, as well as the annual International Business Excellence Awards in Dubai. He is also an IIBA Enhanced Certification – Level 1 Exam Global Committee Reviewer.
Hasnain has a Doctorate in Project and Program Management from SKEMA Business School, France.
Hasnain is a graduate of Caltech’s Project Management Program, Chicago State University’s Certified Enterprise Agilist Certificate Program, as well as Memorial University of Newfoundland’s Quality Management Program.
Hasnain is an acclaimed professional speaker and provides the following certification track coaching in an immersive and value driven engaging manner: PMP, CBAP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, CISM, CRISC, SSM, SASM, POPM, SGP, SP, ICP-ACC, Leading SAFe (SA), SMC, SPOC, Lean Six Sigma and ITIL Foundations.